Anthony L. Horalek, DDS, MS
Meet Raleigh NC Endodontist Dr. Horalek
Dr. “Tony” Horalek started out his college career in design and illustration at the Kansas City Art Institute. Dr. Horalek obtained a Bachelor of Science (BS) in Biology at the University of Nebraska – Lincoln (Distinguished Military Graduate).
In 1995 he received a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) Degree With Highest Distinction from the University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry, where he was valedictorian and president of his class. He then completed an Advanced Education in General Dentistry Program at Fort Lewis, Washington with the United States Army.
In 2002, Dr. Horalek received a Certificate of Residency in Endodontics and a Master of Science in Dentistry from Virginia Commonwealth University School of Dentistry.
Dr. Horalek has practiced dentistry since 1995: five years as a general dentist and sixteen years as an endodontist.
He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Endodontics. Combining his unique artistic abilities with the science of endodontics and implantology, Dr. Horalek’s passion for dentistry is driven by his love of art. He is active in organized dentistry on the county, state, and national level. Dr. Horalek’s interests and hobbies include cycling, running, illustrating, motorcycling, and weekend traveling.
- American Association of Endodontists (AAE), Board-Certified endodontist
- Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor, UNC School of Dentistry
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon (OKU), National Dental Honor Society
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Tar Heel Endodontic Association (President: 2012-2013)
- International Academy of Endodontics (IAE) Founding Member
- Raleigh-Wake County Dental Society (Editor 2005-2008, President 2010)
- North Carolina Dental Society (NCDS)
- Surgical Center for Dental Professionals (SCDP) of North Carolina (Founding Board Member)
- International Congress of Implantology (ICOI)
- Paul Revere Study Club
- Interdisciplinary-Dentistry@GoogleGroups.com (Founder)
- Alpha Omega International Dental Fraternity (for academic achievement)